About the Book:
This workbook is an excellent resource on the kingdom of God, power ministry, and our identities and inheritance as sons and daughters of God. It is the primary resource for the School of Kingdom Ministry based out of the Vineyard Church of Central Illinois; however, the workbook is a tremendous equipping tool for anyone who seeks to be activated in kingdom ministry. A great asset for individuals, small groups, ministry schools, and churches interested in learning more about and growing in healing, prophecy, power evangelism, and identity, this manual offers sound biblical and theological understanding coupled with practical activations and ministry tools.
About Putty ‘Rob’ Putman:
Putty is the founding director of the School of Kingdom Ministry. He is author of the School of Kingdom Ministry Manual. Putty serves on the pastoral staff at The Vineyard Church in Urbana Illinois.
Here are the places you can connect with Putty and the School of Kingdom Ministry:
- Author Talks 103: Darren Wilson – Holy Ghost
- Author Talks 62: Darren Wilson – Anointed Fighters
Author Talks 44: Chad Norris – Signs, Wonders, and a Baptist Preacher
- Author Talks 43: Darren Wilson – Finding God in the Bible
- Author Talks 41: Robby Dawkins – Do What Jesus Did
- Author Talks 19: Darren Wilson – Filming God
- Darren Wilson’s Testimony