Which of the following is the true meaning of Hermeneutical Circle.
- (A) “A secret society for seminary students.”
- (B) “The truism that very often the parts of a text can only be understood in the light of the whole, and yet the whole can only be understood in light of the parts.”
- (C) “The path walked by a pastor as he’s preparing for next week’s sermon.”
- (D) “The truism that the practice of bad hermeneutics will eventually come back around to bite you.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of New Testament Greek by Matthew S. DeMoss.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016