Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Audio Review: Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas - December 12, 2013
- Audio Review: The Christmas Project by John Schlitt - December 12, 2013
- Book Review: The War on Christmas by Bodie Hodge - December 11, 2013