Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Noah Movie – Building an Ark of Biblical Proportions - March 7, 2014
- 10 Free Christian E-books For Kindle – March 5, 2014 - March 5, 2014
- It’s easy to create Greek sentence diagrams in BibleWorks 9! - March 5, 2014