Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- 3 Free Christian eBooks for Kindle - July 21, 2014
- Win the NOAH BluRay/DVD Combo Pack - July 18, 2014
- Now that you’ve experienced Word Crimes, it’s time to move on to FOIL - July 16, 2014