Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Available October 6th: Forgiven The Amish School Shooting, a Mother’s Love, and a Story of Remarkable Grace by Terri Roberts - October 1, 2015
- Free Audiobook: Follow Me: A Call to Die. A Call to Live. by David Platt - October 1, 2015
- Add Luther in English: The Influence of His Theology of Law and Gospel on Early English Evangelicals (1525-35) To Your Logos Library for FREE - October 1, 2015