Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Mail Call: Spirit of God: Christian Renewal in the Community of Faith - March 23, 2015
- New From Jeff Kemp: Facing the Blitz: Three Strategies for Turning Trials Into Triumphs - March 23, 2015
- Mail Call: Questions Jesus Asks by Israel Wayne - March 23, 2015