Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- And the Winner is… Michael Boling - September 16, 2014
- Show Me How to Share Christ in the Workplace by Larry R. Moyer is Free for Kindle (September 10) - September 10, 2014
- Listen to the latest episodes of Fortress Press Live - September 10, 2014