Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Free Kindle Deal: ESV Global Study Bible - June 29, 2015
- Book Giveaway: Evidence For Faith: Deciding The God Question - June 8, 2015
- Free Audiobook: Being a Dad Who Leads by John MacArthur - June 2, 2015