Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Author Talks 116: Michael Barrett – The Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible - October 22, 2014
- Author Talks 115: Mark Wilson – Victory Through the Lamb - October 15, 2014
- Author Talks 114: Chris Sinkinson – Time Travel to the Old Testament & Backchat - October 14, 2014