Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Giveaway: History, Law and Christianity by John Warwick Mongtomery - April 13, 2015
- The Best Just Became Better. Beacon Ads is Now Bacon Ads! - April 1, 2015
- Mail Call: Spirit of God: Christian Renewal in the Community of Faith - March 23, 2015