Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- New from Fortress Press: Deviant Calvinism: Broadening Reformed Theology - September 2, 2014
- Free Audiobook: How Should We Then Live? by Francis A. Schaeffer - September 1, 2014
- Add Living the Dream: Joseph for Today by Pete Wilcox to Your Logos Library for Free - September 1, 2014