Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Giveaway: The Transcendent Holmes by John Warwick Montgomery - August 12, 2015
- $0.99 Kindle Deal: Do What Jesus Did: A Real-Life Field Guide to Healing the Sick, Routing Demons and Changing Lives Forever by Robby Dawkins - July 15, 2015
- Book Giveaway: Slaughter of the Innocents by John Warwick Montgomery - July 15, 2015