Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: Alby’s Amazing Book by Catalina Echeverri - November 15, 2014
- Book Review: The Christmas Promise by Alison Mitchell - November 15, 2014
- Author Talks 120: Laura Harris Smith – Seeing the Voice of God - November 12, 2014