Which of the following is the true meaning of anthropopathism?
- (A) “The ascription of human characteristics to God.”
- (B) “The ascription of humanlike emotions to God.”
- (C) “The ascription of human thought patterns to God.”
- (D) “The ascription of humanlike speech to God.”
Hint: The answer can be found in Pocket Dictionary for the Study of Biblical Hebrew by Todd J. Murphy.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Introducing Verse Art from Faithlife - November 5, 2015
- Watch the Brand New Trailer for God’s Not Dead 2 - November 4, 2015
- Please Support the Picturing Scripture Kickstarter Campaign - November 4, 2015