Tabatt on Tabatt « Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth said in September 13th, 2008 at 9:59 am

[…] Tabatt on Tabatt One of my favorite bloggers, Shaun Tabatt, interviews himself over at Bible Geek Gone Wild.  It’s always nice to learn more about folks, especially folks whose blogs you like reading. Check it out. […]

Shaun Tabatt said in September 13th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

It turns out my idea to interview myself was not unique. Nick did this almost a year ago. You can read Nick’s interview with himself here.

Andrew Bourne said in September 13th, 2008 at 3:57 pm

If you want to look into the Tabernacle you might want to look at Margaret Barker`s book shes excellent on this, if you ever get the chance to hear her just go

Shaun Tabatt said in September 13th, 2008 at 6:35 pm

Andrew,

Thanks for the heads up. I’m not familiar with Margaret Barker’s work, but after a quick search on Amazon, I see she has quite a few titles related to the tabernacle. I’ll be sure to give them a look. 😉

Peter Edstrom said in September 13th, 2008 at 7:42 pm

We’re all enjoying the blog! I’m glad you started it! (and you’ll like the Mac when you get it!)

Shaun Tabatt said in September 13th, 2008 at 8:03 pm

Peter,

Thanks for the encouragement. I’ve just been a holdout for so long because I’ve been living in a pc world for my entire life. Maybe the recent Gates / Seinfeld commercials have had the opposite affect on me. 😉

Nick Norelli said in September 16th, 2008 at 4:57 pm

You can’t join the Mac cult, you can’t!!!

Shaun Tabatt said in September 16th, 2008 at 5:46 pm

Nick,

To be honest the thing that pushed me over the edge in considering a switch to MAC is that I can run windows on the MAC using parallels, boot camp, or VMWare Fusion. There are enough things I’d like to do with the Mac that I feel it’s worth the switch. The only major barrier is cost. The base MAC laptop starts at $1000. It’s not a switch I’ll be making tomorrow, but my current dell is pushing 3 years old, so it’s only a matter of time before it dies. Besides, who said anything about a cult, I thought it was a brotherhood of Apple users. 😉