Congratulations to Bob Hayton & Gregg Lindahl for answering all of the Martin Luther questions correctly.
Answers to the questions are below:
- 1. What is the name of the city Luther was born in
- Answer: Eisleben
- 2. During a thunderstorm on the road to Erfurt, Martin Luther prayed, “Save me St. Anne!” Anne was the patron saint of whom?
- Answers: miners
- 3. Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the castle door in Wittenburg on Oct. 31, 1517. What holiday do we observe on that same day? (hint: not halloween)
- Answer: Reformation Day
- 4. Martin Luther’s wife Katherine Von Bora traveled to wittenburg under some unique circumstances before they were married. What was her unique form of transportation?
- Answer: fish barrel or herring barrel
- 5. While you wouldn’t necessarily want these in your diet, what city did Martin Luther have a diet in?
- Answer: Worms
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016