Thanks to all who entered the day 4 contest for Bible Geek Gone Wild’s 12 Days Before Christmas promotion. Below you’ll see a picture of all of the entries in a hat.
And the winner is…..
Chip Robinson. Congratulations Chip! You’ll see an e-mail from me asking for your shipping information shortly. There are still a few more hours left in our Day 5 contest. Be sure to stop back again tomorrow to see what is up for grabs on Day 6. The answers to the day 4 questions are below.
1. What flowed from the throne of God and of the Lamb?
- Answer: The “river of the water of life” (Revelation 22:1)
2. Who is like a lion hunting for someone to eat?
- Answer: The devil (1 Peter 5:8)
3. What sin will never be forgiven?
- Answer: Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (Matthew 12:31-32, Mark 3:29)
4. How many days was Lazarus dead?
- Answer: Four (John 11:17; 39)
5. What did the Ethiopian Eunuch do for a living?
- Answer: Treasurer or court official (Acts 8:27)
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016