It was 31 years ago today that I was born in Minneapolis, MN. Much to my Mom’s surprise, I decided to be born 7 weeks early and weighed only 4 pounds, 1 ounce. I praise God that I survived. I am blessed that I don’t have any lingering health issues from my premature birth. As I reflect back on my 31 years of life, I am very thankful. Here are the top 5 things I am thankful for in no particular order:
1. Thank you God for the salvation that is available through your son Jesus Christ.
2. Thank you Mom & Dad for giving me life.
3. Thank you to my dear wife who has been putting up with me for over 11 years.
4. Thank God for my present children and those yet to come.
5. Thank God for the roasted, ground, and brewed coffee beans that will allow me to stay awake today through 8 hours of meetings. 😉
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016