Bitsy Griffin said in December 26th, 2009 at 7:46 pm

Shaun! Thanks for the contest. I enjoyed reading about others and digging around about the books!

ScriptureZealot said in December 26th, 2009 at 8:53 pm

I didn’t win any this year but won twice last year. Thanks for the contest. It must take time to put together.
Jeff

Shaun Tabatt said in December 26th, 2009 at 9:16 pm

Jeff,
There were definitely a lot more participants this year. It keeps me extra busy in the weeks leading up to Christmas, but it’s a lot of fun. 😉

Shaun Tabatt said in December 26th, 2009 at 9:18 pm

Bitsy,
I’m glad you enjoyed the contests. From the publisher’ perspective, all of the contestants “digging around about the books” is exactly why they participate.

JasonS said in December 27th, 2009 at 8:16 am

Shaun,
Many thanks. Not only do I get a few books I don’t have, I get a couple that I do have so that I can share!
Happy New Year!

Bob Hayton said in December 28th, 2009 at 11:00 am

Wow, Shaun. Thanks! Can’t believe I won. I won a contest on the day before and the day after Christmas. It was a good Christmas, then!

I’ll be glad to drive over to your place and pick up the books, since we’re not far from you guys. We can figure it out later.

Blessings to the Tabatts this Christmas/New Year’s.

Bob

Esteban Vázquez said in December 31st, 2009 at 12:12 am

I’m sorry that I have neglected to do this before now, as I’ve swamped with work, but I wanted to tell you that I received my box a few days ago and that I’m ecstatic! Thanks once again. I’ve been reading Sailhamer’s The Meaning of the Pentateuch, and it is spellbinding; I’ll get to the rest in time. And of course, I’ll note the books received in the giveaway in the first slot of the bibliographical post for 2009, as I did last year!

(Oh, but I did want to mention that I was missing a copy of Mounce’s BBG 3rd ed.; is that coming directly from Zondervan?)

Shaun Tabatt said in December 31st, 2009 at 8:14 am

Esteban,
I’m glad the books arrived safe. I’ve been swamped with end of years stuff at work too. The Greek book was sent out on Monday 12/28, so it should show up early next week.

Shaun Tabatt said in December 31st, 2009 at 8:17 am

Congrats! Sorry I haven’t responded sooner. I’ve been a wee bit busy. I can probably drop the books off on my way home from work too. Whatever works out.

Shaun Tabatt said in December 31st, 2009 at 8:18 am

Jason,
Glad the books arrived safe. The rest of your “loot” was shipped out on Tuesday (12/29), so I imagine it will arrive early next week.