Esteban Vázquez said in September 26th, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Um… I see they skipped the arm waxing with you. 😉

P.S.: OMG I had like NO idea about that book club! I must join at once.

Shaun Tabatt said in September 27th, 2010 at 12:07 am

Esteban,
I decided to forgo the arm waxing as it’ll be winter soon here in Minnesota and I’ll need all that arm hair to keep me warm. 😉 And yes, the IVP book club is an amazing deal. I got my my first 5 books last week. $176 in books plus a free messenger bag for $1.00 plus shipping. Amazing!

Brittany said in September 27th, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Shaun,
I love this witty post. Way to make this post very culturally relevant! :)I never expected you to be the fashion sort.
-Brittany

Shaun Tabatt said in September 27th, 2010 at 4:22 pm

Brittany,
There’s a whole new side of me emerging lately. Just wait and see what I do next. 😉

Esteban Vázquez said in September 27th, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Fair enough, I suppose — I’m not looking forward to winter in Michigan, myself. You might try a long-sleeve Logos 4 shirt, though, which would have the double benefit of keeping you still warmer and of covering your shame. 😉

And I’m join that blessed club of awesomeness tomorrow, upon receiving my paycheck. How blessed on the mountains are the feet of you who bring good news…

Shaun Tabatt said in September 27th, 2010 at 7:53 pm

Esteban,
I’m glad to hear that you’re going to give the InterVarsity Press book club a whirl. Adrianna gave me an updated link for the sign up page. I updated the link in the original post and have included it below as well.

LINK

Bob Hayton said in September 29th, 2010 at 6:46 pm

I think blogging is getting to your head, Shaun!!!

Shaun Tabatt said in September 29th, 2010 at 8:45 pm

Bob,
I’m just trying to get in touch with my creative side. 😉

Shaun Tabatt said in October 9th, 2010 at 8:45 pm

On a funny note, Jim Barr from BibleWorks asked to see my tattoo when I met him at the end of September. Unfortunately, I had to break the bad news to him, that it was only photoshop magic that made the tattoo possible and not any recent visits to a tattoo parlor on my part. 😉