Welcome to day 2 of Bible Geek Gone Wild’s 3rd Annual 12 Days Before Christmas. Today’s contest is sponsored by Zondervan Academic. Today’s prize pack includes the a copy of following:
The Essential Bible Companion to the Psalms: Key Insights for Reading God’s Word by Brian Webster, David R. Beach
The Essential Bible Companion to the Psalms provides fundamental information regarding the meaning, background, context, and application of the Psalms. In addition to practical application, numerous charts are included that provide information about the various types of psalms (messianic, prophetic, etc.) along with a quick reference list of psalms that lend themselves to being used for worship or personal meditation or as a basis for praying the Scriptures. Through the use of full-color visual images, the message and world of the Psalms are brought to life in a way never before presented, making this book not only an excellent resource for understanding the Psalms, but a wonderful gift as well. The Essential Bible Companion to the Psalms is a must-have for students of the Bible, pastors, and anyone who desires to possess a unique reference guide to these ancient works of poetry and worship.
*The video is also available on the Zondervan product page for The Essential Bible Companion to the Psalms: LINK.
The object of today’s contest will be to answer the questions that follow below. Following the close of the contest, the winners will be contacted via e-mail. There will be six winners in today’s contest, each winning the prize pack described above. Good luck!
This contest is now closed. Winners will be announced soon.
Terms and Conditions
* This contest is limited to residents of the 48 state continental United States.
* Contestants may submit one entry per contest per day.
* The winner or winners will be announced following the close of each contest.
* Prizes will be shipped within several days of the close of each contest.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: Alby’s Amazing Book by Catalina Echeverri - November 15, 2014
- Book Review: The Christmas Promise by Alison Mitchell - November 15, 2014
- Author Talks 120: Laura Harris Smith – Seeing the Voice of God - November 12, 2014