Earlier this week, we announced our upcoming Homeschool Road Trip to the Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY. As a homeschool family, an important aspect of this trip is introducing our children to resources that will help them maximize their experience at the Museum. The first resource that we shared with our children was The Answers Book for Kids, Volume 2 by Ken Ham and Cindy Malott.
The Answers Book For Kids series is written for kids ages 6-12. This unique collection is designed to equip kids with answers to their questions about the Bible and the history it reveals. The ultimate goal of the series is to prepare kids to better defend their faith against a fallen world. Each of the books considers 22 questions focused on a specific topic area. Topics covered in the series are:
- Volume 1 – 22 Questions on Creation and the Fall
- Volume 2 – 22 Questions on Dinosaurs and the Flood of Noah
- Volume 3 – 22 Questions of God and the Bible
- Volume 4 – 22 Questions on Sin, Salvation, and the Christian Life
About the Authors:
Ken Ham is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis – U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken’s emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America’s most effective Christian communicators.
Cindy Malott is a member of the Answers in Genesis staff. She works as executive assistant to the Marketing & Media teams, and worked hard helping to organize and compile important biblical answers for these informative children’s resources.
This book was provided by Master Books for review. The reviewer was under no obligation to offer a favorable review.
You can learn more about our Homeschool Road Trip here: LINK.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016