In this episode of the Author Talks Podcast I interview Dr. John F. Ashton about his new book Evolution Impossible: 12 Reasons Why Evolution Cannot Explain the Origin of Life on Earth (Master Books, 2012).
About the Book:
There is scientific evidence proving evolution cannot be responsible for life on Earth.
It is time to question what biology text books and nature documentaries claim about our origins. Even Darwin admitted, “I threw out queries, suggestions, wondering all the time over everything; and to my astonishment the ideas took like wildfire. People made a religion of them.”
Dr. John Ashton has dedicated 40+ years to teaching and researching science, and exposing the lack of proven evidence for Darwin’s theories. In Evolution Impossible, he uses discoveries in genetics, biochemistry, geology, radiometric dating, and other scientific disciplines to explain why the theory of evolution is a myth.
Discover for yourself:
- Why the fossil record is evidence of extinction, not evolution
- How erosion and sedimentation dates conflict with radiometric dating
- How the lack of transitional fossils undermines evolutionary notions
- Why living cells and new organisms do not rise by chance or random mutations
Regardless of your level of scientific education, you will finish this book able to cite 12 reasons why evolution cannot explain the origin of life.
About the Author:
Dr. John Ashton has been active in science teaching and research for over 40 years; a popular editor and researcher for creationist books, he is an adjunct professor of biomedical science and applied sciences in Melbourne, Australia. You can learn more about John Ashton and his writing at Facebook.com/EvolutionImpossible, Facebook.com/DrJohn.Ashton, and Twitter.com/DrJonAshton.
Other Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Answers in Genesis
- Creation Ministries International
- Institute For Creation Research
- Genetic Entropy & The Mystery of the Genome by John C. Sanford
- Books by Michael J. Oard
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Author Talks With Shaun Tabatt – Episode 65 – Voddie Baucham – Joseph and the Gospel of Many Colors - December 6, 2013
- Author Talks With Shaun Tabatt – Episode 64 – Danny Zacharias – NT Greek Stripped Down - December 5, 2013
- Add How Shall I Go to God? by Horatius Bonar To Your LOGOS Library For Free - December 5, 2013