About the Book:
Evidences and commonalities explored from ancient man around the globe!
- Why structures echoing the Tower of Babel have been recreated on almost every continent and major culture
- What artifacts and archaeology, technology and innovation, really reveal about the origin of mankind
- Why many biblical symbols (rainbows, human sacrifice, mountains, the Son/ sun worship) were, and continue to be, distorted in pagan religious practices
- What the historical record reveals about Satan’s “counterfeit” of God’s plan for humanity
All over the world there are similar findings of ancient religions, cities and towers, world travel, advanced astronomy, and civilized government. Over the course of two years, a team of researchers from Jackson Hole Bible College has worked to bring together the different pieces of the convoluted mystery and history of ancient man.
Hours of researching, trips to various sites around North and Central America, visits to museums, and meetings with experts have provided the team with an overwhelming amount of evidence for the intelligence of these early innovators. A jumble of anomalies and magnificent structures continue to confound archaeology and anthropology today, yet as the dots are connected, one finds history as described in the biblical record.
About the Author:
Don Landis is the president of Jackson Hole Bible College in Jackson, Wyoming. He is also Sr. Pastor at Community Bible Church in Jackson and Chairman of the Board for Answers in Genesis. He is the chief editor for The Genius of Ancient Man and worked closely alongside many students from Jackson Hole Bible College who also contributed to its completion.
Other Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Puzzle of Ancient Man: Evidence for Advanced Technology in Past Civilizations by Donald Chittick
- The Genius of Ancient Man Blog
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Free Audiobook: How Should We Then Live? by Francis A. Schaeffer - September 1, 2014
- Add Living the Dream: Joseph for Today by Pete Wilcox to Your Logos Library for Free - September 1, 2014
- The Pastor’s Kid by Barnabas Piper is Free for Kindle (Sept. 1-2) - September 1, 2014