The good folks at Credo House continue to produce top notch theological training materials. If you’re looking to use their materials in a classrom setting, you should consider getting one of their packages with DVDs and study guides (see Credo House store). However, if you’re looking for a more affordable solution for personal study, you should check out their new Church History app. Here’s the description from iTunes:
What do you do if you want to learn all about Church History? What curriculum do you use? How do you take your family, friends or a small group through the story of the Bride of Christ?
The options are few and far between. If curriculum exists it usually doesn’t fit with younger people who have grown up in a post-modern skeptical world. Some curriculum will put you to sleep. How can the story of the Bride of Christ put anyone to sleep? What a crime. Other options are just way too long. Yes, it is 2,000 years of history, but we think 4 sessions is just perfect.
Four Sessions Include:
- Session #1: Early Church (70-529AD) + Q&A Session
- Session #2: Medieval Church (529-1516AD) + Q&A Session
- Session #3: Reformation Church (1516-1650AD) + Q&A Session
- Session #4: Modern Church (1650-PRESENT) + Q&A Session
Other Credo House apps:
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016