About the Book:
Strap on your sense of humor and don some knee pads as you prepare to be equipped for/by Parenting on Your Knees: Prayers and Practical Guidance for the Preschool Years. Vicki Tiede provides parents of preschoolers tools and strategies for parenting and praying when sleep and alone time are at a minimum. You will find hope and encouragement to nurture and pray for your child’s character, be- havior, social skills, development, and spiritual growth.
About the Author:
Vicki Tiede, MEd, MMin, is a Bible teacher; conference speaker; author of When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography: Healing Your Wounded Heart (2012) and Plug Me In and Let Me Charge Overnight (2009). Her passion is to share God’s grace and faithfulness with women through the Scriptures. Vicki transparently relates life experiences that resonate and draw others into a lifelong pursuit of knowing God. Living in Rochester, Minnesota, Vicki is also a wife, homeschooling mom, and women’s ministries coordinator at her local church.
Other Episodes Featuring Vicki Tiede:
- Author Talks With Shaun Tabatt – Episode 69 – Vicki Tiede – Your Husband is Addicted to Porn
- Author Talks With Shaun Tabatt – Episode 31 – Vicki Tiede – When Your Husband is Addicted To Pornography
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Giveaway: The Transcendent Holmes by John Warwick Montgomery - August 12, 2015
- $0.99 Kindle Deal: Do What Jesus Did: A Real-Life Field Guide to Healing the Sick, Routing Demons and Changing Lives Forever by Robby Dawkins - July 15, 2015
- Book Giveaway: Slaughter of the Innocents by John Warwick Montgomery - July 15, 2015