About the Book:
Christian faith almost always meets skepticism. Are you equipped to effectively handle the skeptic’s questions and debates?
Meet the Skeptic is a new approach to equipping believers to engage the non-believing culture. Author Bill Foster takes the multitude of objections and reduces them to four basic categories. Understanding these categories will enable you to effectively share your hope in the gospel of Jesus Christ and clarify the skeptic’s root objection. Foster offers pop culture references and biblical support so that you can:
- Recognize the Red-Flag Words that prop up objections
- Ask probing questions and acquire an ear for opportunities
- Develop an understanding of the skeptics ideas and better fulfill the Great Commission.
This easy to read approach to apologetics and evangelism is a field guide to faith conversations. It is written for teens, college students, and adults and can be used as a group study with the leader’s guide and workbook.
About the Author:
As a Christian apologist and owner of a brand image and design firm, Bill Foster has a unique perspective of how the popular culture perceives and is influenced by the ideas that shape our world. He has created an approach for engaging skeptics that breaks down objections into categories. Bill believes that understanding the worldviews behind these categories, rather than chasing down answers to every objection, is the key to reaching the heart of a skeptic’s thinking.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: Alby’s Amazing Book by Catalina Echeverri - November 15, 2014
- Book Review: The Christmas Promise by Alison Mitchell - November 15, 2014
- Author Talks 120: Laura Harris Smith – Seeing the Voice of God - November 12, 2014