About the Book:
Christian faith almost always meets skepticism. Are you equipped to effectively handle the skeptic’s questions and debates?
Meet the Skeptic is a new approach to equipping believers to engage the non-believing culture. Author Bill Foster takes the multitude of objections and reduces them to four basic categories. Understanding these categories will enable you to effectively share your hope in the gospel of Jesus Christ and clarify the skeptic’s root objection. Foster offers pop culture references and biblical support so that you can:
- Recognize the Red-Flag Words that prop up objections
- Ask probing questions and acquire an ear for opportunities
- Develop an understanding of the skeptics ideas and better fulfill the Great Commission.
This easy to read approach to apologetics and evangelism is a field guide to faith conversations. It is written for teens, college students, and adults and can be used as a group study with the leader’s guide and workbook.
About the Author:
As a Christian apologist and owner of a brand image and design firm, Bill Foster has a unique perspective of how the popular culture perceives and is influenced by the ideas that shape our world. He has created an approach for engaging skeptics that breaks down objections into categories. Bill believes that understanding the worldviews behind these categories, rather than chasing down answers to every objection, is the key to reaching the heart of a skeptic’s thinking.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- $0.99 Kindle Deal: Do What Jesus Did: A Real-Life Field Guide to Healing the Sick, Routing Demons and Changing Lives Forever by Robby Dawkins - July 15, 2015
- Book Giveaway: Slaughter of the Innocents by John Warwick Montgomery - July 15, 2015
- $0.99 Kindle Deal: Encountering the Manuscripts by Philip W. Comfort - July 8, 2015