Here are a few of the things I’m thankful for today:
- My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and His patience and grace for a sometimes slow to learn sinner like me.
- My amazing wife and soon to be 8 kids.
- Passing the two year mark this month since I left my corporate job behind to do Cross Focused Media full time.
- My extended family, especially my Mom, Step-Mom, “little” brother, and Uncle Pete and Aunt Laurie.
- Caribou Coffee Reindeer Bland, which is only available from Thanksgiving to New Years
- Good Christian books and the people who write, publish, and promote them. So much of my life revolves around Christian books and I know I wouldn’t be able to do what I do without all of you putting in some long hours too.
- Did I mention coffee?
- The opportunity to host the Author Talks podcast and chat with so many fascinating Christian authors and music artists from all around the world. By the way, we passed the 8,000 downloads mark yesterday!
- That Peter Edstrom finally helped me to see the light after nearly a decade of witnessing to me. I’m now a full-fledged Apple fanboy and loving every minute of it!
- And I don’t want to forget that all important elixir of life…..coffee. 😉
What are some of the things you’re thankful for this Thanksgiving?
The following two tabs change content below.
*Owner/Social Media-preneur at Cross Focused Media, providing social media & literary publicity services to the Christian publishing community. *Blogger/Podcaster at Bible Geek Gone Wild.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016