About the Book:
- Is it a bunch of pagan symbols “Christianized” for the celebration?
- Why is our concept of Christmas so important for those who don’t believe in Jesus?
- Most may say Christmas is about the birth of Jesus, but are we truly worshiping Him or just celebrating the earthly gifts we give ourselves?
Filled with family get-togethers, office parties, breaks from school, decorating the tree, and more, Christmas is a time of peace and love. So why has so much controversy clouded this sacred holiday? It has become ground zero in an ongoing culture war where Nativity scenes are nixed, Merry Christmas becomes Happy Holidays, and even the word “Christmas” is considered by some as offensive. Find the truth about Christmas and the Christian’s response to a culture that seems to be declaring war.
About the Author:
Mr. Bodie Hodge attended Southern Illinois University at Carbondale and received a B.S. and M.S. in mechanical engineering. His specialty was a subset of mechanical engineering based in advanced materials processing, particularly starting powders. Currently, Bodie is a speaker, writer, and researcher for Answers in Genesis–USA. He is the author of The Fall of Satan and co-author of Dragons: Legends & Lore of Dinosaurs.
Other Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016