BibleWorks released an updated Mac Installer last week. Between download and installation, the upgrade took less than two minutes to complete. Key changes in this version are:
- Improved BWGrkl Greek font appearance on screen.
- Command Line’s auto-complete drop down list should now work properly when you click or press shift-Enter on a word.
- Support added to increase the font sizes in the CHM windows (requires EXE update).
Here are the steps to complete the upgrade:
1. Download the test installer: http://
2. Run the installer and drag the BW icon onto the Applications folder.
3. When asked if you want to Keep both or Replace, please select Replace.
4. You can now run BibleWorks. After startup, the lower left corner should show MCW 9r3-23.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016