About the Book:
You’ve become a Christian. Now what?
Michael Patton unpacks the basics of the Christian faith, helping you think carefully about God and live fully for God as you begin your new life in Christ. In ten easy-to-read chapters, this book will introduce you to the foundational teachings and life-giving practices of Christianity—from the doctrine of the Trinity to reading and understanding the Bible.
Designed as a handbook for the Christian life, this go-to guide will help you answer a crucial question: What does it mean to follow Jesus?
About the Author:
C. Michael Patton (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary) is president of Reclaiming the Mind Ministries. In addition to serving under Chuck Swindoll for six years at Stonebriar Community Church, he is a fellow at the Credo House of Theology in Edmond, Oklahoma, developer of The Theology Program, and host of the popular podcast Theology Unplugged. Patton and his wife have four children.
Here’s where you can connect with Michael on the web:
- Parchment & Pen Blog
- Twitter (@cmichaelpatton)
- Theology Unplugged Podcast
- Parchment & Pen Podcast Feed
TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST, PLEASE USE THE LINKS BELOW:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016