I know I’m a little late to the party on this one, but you still have a little over a week to add 300 Quotations for Preachers from the Puritans by by Elliot Ritzema and Elizabeth Vince to your LOGOS library for free. Order yours here: LINK.
About the Book:
Find precisely the words you need for any occasion with 300 Quotations for Preachers from the Puritans. Choosing a fitting quotation to share with your congregation—a task that can often take hours—will now take you minutes. In this resource you’ll find entries from more than 20 authors and works, including Richard Baxter, Thomas Brooks, Jonathan Edwards, Thomas Manton, John Owen,Richard Sibbes, and more. Share the quotations with professionally designed slides—one to accompany each quotation.
300 Quotations for Preachers from the Puritans:
- Provides material for sermon prep—If you’re preaching on a Scripture or topic, you can search this resource to easily find relevant quotations.
- Makes sharing easy—The slides make it easy to incorporate quotations into your presentation. To export a quotation into a document, just copy and paste, and the quotation will appear automatically footnoted with bibliographic information for the volume.
- Creates elegant presentations—The slide design matches the church era from which the quotation originated, setting the stage for you to articulate how your message connects with the history of Christian thought.
- Saves time and effort—No need to comb through multiple books looking for an appropriate quotation. This curated collection is categorized multiple ways, making this resource easier to use than other quotation books.
- Offers relevance today—We have updated the archaic language (like “thee” and “thou”) from older sources, making these prayers ready to use in a modern context. The prayers are also abbreviated to a sermon-appropriate length.
This curated collection of 300 quotations, which works with Proclaim and other presentation software, is organized by title, theme, and associated Scripture references. Every quotation includes a link to the original resource in your Logos library. Each quotation is just a few clicks away from being part of your sermon or message, edited to conform with modern English in a perfect length for preaching.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016