Welcome to day three of the 7th Annual 12 Days Before Christmas Giveaway. Today’s giveaway is sponsored by our friends at Accordance Bible Software. Today’s prize is the Accordance 11 Original Languages Collection.
The Original Languages Collection offers powerful tools for studying the Bible in Greek and Hebrew. This collection includes morphologically tagged texts of the Hebrew Bible, Greek New Testament, and Greek Septuagint (LXX). It also includes Greek and Hebrew lexicons for these texts, as well as several grammars to aid students and those who want to continue growing in their proficiency of the original languages. The entire collection offers over $2,000 in print value, making this an excellent way to build your library of Greek and Hebrew tools.
This collection is recommended for scholars, students, and those who want to study the Bible in Greek and Hebrew without needing access to many commentaries, dictionaries, or other English study tools. To see a full breakdown of all the modules included in this collection and others, see our comparison chart.
- Hebrew Bible with morphological tagging
- Greek New Testament with morphological tagging (based on NA28)
- Rahlfs’ Greek Septuagint (LXX) with morphological tagging
- New English Translation of the Septuagint (NETS)
- Brown-Driver-Briggs (BDB) Abridged Hebrew Lexicon
- Louw & Nida Greek Lexicon based on Semantic Domains
- Contains the entire Greek Study Group
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016