Every month ChristianAudio.com offers a free audiobook. This month (March 2015) they are offering ‘The Case For The Real Jesus’ by Lee Strobel. Click the image above for details.
About The Book:
What is the truth about Jesus?
Today, the traditional picture of Jesus is under an intellectual onslaught from critical scholars, popular historians, TV documentaries, Hollywood movies, bestselling authors, Internet bloggers, and atheist think tanks. They’re capturing the public’s imagination with a radical new portrait of Jesus that bears scant resemblance to the picture historically embraced by the church.
How persuasive is this new image of Jesus? Is it based on well-supported facts and arguments? Or does it fade away when exposed to the hot light of
In this dramatic investigation, award-winning writer and former legal editor
Lee Strobel explores such controversial questions as:
- Did Christianity suppress “alternative gospels” that portray Jesus more accurately than the New Testament?
- Did the church distort the truth about Jesus by tampering with early biblical texts?
- Have fresh insights and explanations finally disproved the resurrection?
- Were the essential beliefs about Jesus stolen from earlier mythology?
- Have new objections disqualified Jesus from being the Messiah?
Evaluate the evidence for yourself as leading experts grapple with the latest objections from today’s foremost critics. Then reach your own verdict in ‘The Case for the Real Jesus.’
About Lee Strobel:
Lee Strobel, with a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale Law School, was the award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune and a spiritual skeptic until 1981. His books include four Gold Medallion winners and the 2005 Christian Book of the Year (coauthored with Garry Poole). He and his wife live in Colorado.
Connect with Lee:
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016