My good friend Jennifer White has a brand new book titled ‘Prayers for new Brides.’ Whether you’re a bride to be or are a bride who’s already been, you don’t want to miss this book!
About the Book:
A new wife is seldom aware of the intense spiritual battle threatening her dreams of happily ever after. Often, she enters the marriage without the benefit of great examples, biblical knowledge, and mentors offering godly wisdom. The battle begins and she is unarmed. Can her faith survive? Will her marriage become another divorce statistic? Prayers for New Brides will empower her to protect her heart and marriage. Within these short chapters she will:
- Learn biblical truths about marriage, the spiritual battle, and prayer
- Pray in agreement with God’s will for her marriage
- Activate these truths in her life through study, journaling, and intentional conversations with her husband and other wives.
Marriage is God’s design. He has a battle plan, the power and the resources to win. When a wife knows who God is and what He can do, she can trust Him to sustain her and her marriage. Her joy will be complete as she allows Him to enable her to do more for her union than she can imagine.
About Jennifer White:
Jennifer O. White has a bachelor’s degree in social work, with a minor in marketing, the spiritual gifts of mercy and shepherding, and a passion to help others know their worth despite their failings. She taught Sunday School classes, small groups, women’s Bible studies in person and on-line, and currently teaches at JenniferOWhite.com about pursuing a relationship with God through prayer.
Connect with Jennifer:
‘Prayers for New Brides: Putting on God’s Armor After the Wedding Dress’ is available on Amazon.com and everywhere else great Christian books are sold.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016