My friends at Master Books were kind enough to send along a review copy of Israel Wayne’s latest book titled ‘Questions Jesus Asks: Where Divinity Meets Humanity.’ This is a follow up to Israel’s 2014 release ‘Questions God Asks.’ This new book focuses on twenty questions asked by Jesus. Here’s a sample of what’s explored in the book:
- Who Do People Say That I Am? (Christology)
- Didn’t You Know? (Virgin Birth)
- Who Are My Mother and Brothers? (Family)
- What Are You Seeking? (Discipleship)
- What Will It Profit a Man? (Money)
About The book:
Jesus rarely answered questions He was asked, but instead turned the tables by asking a piercing question of His own. Questions Jesus Asks goes through a broad spectrum of these, dealing with issues like morality, suffering, humility, faith, and much more.
- Explore the unique paradox of Jesus’ divinity and humanity
- Be challenged by the questions Jesus asks each of us
- Learn more about Jesus and find the answers to your own life’s questions.
John 17:3 tells us: “And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.” There is no higher purpose in life than the knowledge of God through His Son. Prepare to learn far more about God and the nature of Jesus than you thought was possible. Jesus asks penetrating questions that cut passed the pretense and reach the target of our hearts.
Praise for Questions Jesus Asks:
“Someone once said, “There is more learning in the question than in the answer.” Jesus of Nazareth understood this. He is known for responding to questions with even more difficult questions. Most often He offered Himself as the answer. Israel Wayne seeks to gain as many answers as he can from the meaningful questions of Jesus.”
— Michael Card
Read a sample chapter: PDF
About Israel Wayne:
Israel Wayne is an author and conference speaker who has a passion for defending the Christian faith and promoting a Biblical worldview. The author of Homeschooling from a Biblical Worldview and Full-Time Parenting: A Guide to Family-Based Discipleship, Israel is the Director of Family Renewal, and site editor for ChristianWorldview.net. He is a homeschooled graduate, father of eight.
Connect with Israel:
‘Questions Jesus Asks’ is available from Amazon.com and wherever good Christian books are sold.
Latest posts by Shaun Tabatt (see all)
- Book Review: The Garden, the Curtain and the Cross - April 2, 2016
- Book Giveaway: Being Dad: Father as a Picture of God’s Grace by Dr. Scott Leonard Keith - January 11, 2016
- Free Audiobook: COMMON ENGLISH BIBLE – AUDIO EDITION - January 5, 2016