If you were a fan of Author Talks with Shaun Tabatt, you’ve no doubt noticed that I haven’t released a new episode since December 2014. A number of you have asked if the show had pod-faded, so I thought it was time for an explanation.
There are a number of reasons I needed to take a break from podcasting.
- I was beginning my new job as Sr. Publicist for Bethany House Nonfiction and Chosen Books last December.
- On top of transitioning to a new job, November through January is always an intensely busy time of year for our family and I needed to be present.
- The final reason was that I needed to rebrand the show. I have opportunities to interview interesting people outside of the book industry and I wanted to be able to take full advantage of those connections.
So after a four month break, I was finally able to launch the all new Shaun Tabatt Show. Like Author Talks, The Shaun Tabatt Show is an interview-based program, but on the new show we’re offering discussion on a variety of topics including books, music, film, and just about anything else that happens to strike my fancy.
If you’d like to hear what the new show sounds like, you can preview it in the player below.
The official website for The Shaun Tabatt Show is ShaunTabatt.com. You can also connect with the show on Facebook at Facebook.com/ShaunTabattShow. I’d love for you subscribe to the new show. Below are all the ways you can subscribe, because I know you won’t want to miss an episode.
Subscribe to The Shaun Tabatt Show
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
Share the Love
If you enjoy The Shaun Tabatt Show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.