Here’s the ground we cover in the interview:
- Who is Johnny Cisneros and what role does he play at Logos Mobile Ed?
- How did Logos Mobile Ed get it start?
- What’s the mission and vision that drives Logos Mobile Ed?
- Who are some of the professors you’ve been able to work with to create courses?
- What are the components that make up the Logos Mobile Ed experience and how do they work together?
- What are the different ways students can access Logos Mobile Ed on the go?
- How does the Logos Mobile Ed Conversations podcast fit into your plan for growing your community?
About Logos mobile Education:
Advancing the standard of theological education
Learn from renowned teachers and access a massive library—wherever you are. It’s a new way to learn, and a new way to grow your ministry, scriptural knowledge, and spiritual walk.
Get a seminary-level education at a price you can afford, delivered where you are, for study on your schedule.
About Johnny Cisneros:
Johnny Cisneros serves as the Director of Curriculum and Instructional Design for Logos Mobile Education.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- @LogosMobileEd on Twitter
- Logos Mobile Ed on Facebook
- Logos Mobile Ed on Instagram
- Logos Mobile Ed. Conversations Podcast
- Logos Pre-Pub Deals
To Subscribe to This Podcast, Please Use the Links Below:
If you have a chance, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! I appreciate it!